11.16.2010

Week 10 and still going...I think.

I know it's still horrible I say things like "I think I'm still pregnant". But I mean you hear all the time about the different miscarriages especially the dreaded "Silent Miscarriage" aka the missed miscarriage. When the baby dies but your body carries on the pregnancy...for weeks. It's the most devastating in my opinion. And it's supposed to be rare, but I swear I run into about several woman a month on my baby boards that have come face to face with this terrible fate.

(BTW, I'm watching a movie, and just wonder why EVERY single time a person walks in on a dead bloody person they always get down and start touching them and rubbing their hands in the blood and all over their clothes....random I know)

It's super scary, but I can't help but think about all the possibilities. I have faith that since I'm not bleeding or cramping, that my baby is growing every day. Until the doctor proves me otherwise! My next appointment is next Wed to hear the heart beat. I saw it at 7 weeks, but at 11 weeks I should be able to hear it. Exciting, but I'm nervous! This one sound will really help me breathe easy for at least a little while...

Being pregnant has started off so rough. I last threw up yesterday morning, as soon as I woke up. Today I felt fine. Tomorrow if I don't throw up must mean by morning sickness is weaning. I won't hold my breath for Thursday though, hehe.

My appetite has resurfaced again! Yay! I snack a lot during the day, and in the evenings crave pasta (spaghetti, antipasto, etc) and CAESAR SALAD!  I eat one like every day! I like to think my body is just really wanting lettuce and that's fine with me since its healthy and I love it. At night my favorite snack is popcorn is hot sauce on it! Yum! I love going to bed full, I feel so good. But by the middle of the night during my usual pee time, I feel pretty bad cause my stomach is empty...and the cycle starts all over with me feeling awful in the morning.

In fact I'm on my second bowl of salad for the night, and I'm tired and really enjoy the relaxing time I get all day before work and then in the evenings after work. I LOVE laying around and sleeping. There's lots of things I would rather be doing, but I just don't have the energy to do it at all!

Only 2 more weeks until I hit the second trimester so hopefully I'll be feeling up to par by then!

Ciao.