10.14.2010

Another challenge...

Yes, I've given myself the ultimate challenge!! A crazy journey that will probably really make me feel like I'm entering a new phase of my life....

I'm going AU NATURALE! With my hair of course, I've decided to stop getting relaxers (straighteners) and to just try to this natural hair thing (curly or textured hair). I've been going back and forth on it for probably years, but I lost count when I got my last relaxer, I believe it was...August 6 (or at least I'll say it was for the time being. So today that would be make me post: Almost 10 weeks post. Not that far along since I usually get relaxers every8-10 weeks, but after this week, THEN, I'll really be pushing the limits of my sanity in my hair.

I'm excited, I got little waves already and so what the heck, chopping off my hair slowly, I have nothing to lose. After all, if it sucks like crazy, I'll just relax it! I'm sure it's more complicated than that, but...it's morning, what do you want from me? :)

Toodles.