10.10.2010

I realized.

I realized that I haven't posted for the whole month of October yet! Not one post! I'm sure some people can guess what may be slowing me down...but I'm not ready to release it yet :)

Things have been going good at home, the house has been super messy and things have been out of order all week, and I'm EXHAUSTED. I feel like work is kicking my butt, although I don't do a lot for my job the little work I do kicks my butt! Yesterday all I wanted to do was go home and relax. Today after church, I'm solely relaxing, making dinner and finishing the clothes. I don't want to go out or anything.  Maybe to eat, hehe.

In other news, we are going to Houston the week after this coming week for 4 days!! So excited  for the conference! Well we love to travel so really it's just the packing up and out for the week that I truly love!

I think I'm going to let my hair go natural. I'm tired of relaxers. I know this a big step, but I want to try it now. I haven't had a relaxer since...I can't remember but it's only been about 8-10 weeks probably. I think I'm going to stay away. My hair is breaking off anyway, so I plan to keep getting it cut shorter and shorter gradually. I can straighten my hair now, or eventually do a weave while growing it out. New life stages require new looks!

Also, I think God has been hinting to my hubby and I about a new home. Well we like our home now, but we bought it intentionally as a starter home. Since we've been in it for a few years now, and know a good thing or two about homeownership, we think we may be ready to move on to the big leagues of homebuying....


Building our own home! 

Sounds crazy right? But we always said what we would like in our home, but haven't been able to find in any other homes. So we decided that it may be less expensive to find a nice home and reconstruct it to fit our perfect model, then to just purchase some land and build our own. Now, we aren't starting this tomorrow, BUT we are looking at plans and construction, prices, lots, etc. I say within the next 5-8 years it's something I'd like to accomplish. But there's alot of factors in that, and we still have to finish this house! But it's a nice goal for us to share :)

Well I'm off to do something about this ragamuffin on top of my head in time for church. Toodles.