9.27.2010

In my dreams...

I had another wierd dream (don't I always??). I'll try to remember the key points because I've been awake for a few hours.

In the dream I was working at BGC and one of the girls I know who works at another branch was there. She was VERY pregnant! And I was so excited because I started asking her all these questions about her pregnancy and about the jobs insurance benefits and whether she will stay working after the baby is born. Well she appeared kind of cranky in the dream and kind of shrugged her shoulders and told me that she didn't really know about the coverages (NOT helpful!) and that she doesn't care because she's not planning on returning to work. So I walked to work in another area and when I had came back a few minutes later passing by the same pregnant girl, she has given birth! Like freshly given birth! I said to her "How could you just give birth in minutes?! I just saw you like 5 minutes ago?"

Even after this craziness I still convinced myself it wasn't a dream and went on about working, hehe.


I guess the main thing is...PREGNANCY! But why is my friend pregnant?
Pregnancy dreams usually symbolize a period of spiritual and transitional growth - perhaps in this case, it's for your friend - or it could be for you as well.
This makes sense for me because yesterday we finally became members of the church we've been attending for months! We are both really excited because we really enjoy the church and the people there. Still it doesn't make any sense why my random friend was there...And I'm not sure if I could ever even find out why she is the one pregnant and having the baby?  

Giving Birth to a Baby could mean... birthing a new idea, undertaking a new direction,  or entering a new life stage.
Again not sure why I wasn't the main character for this. Does this mean I want to watch someone else birth a new idea? A few nights ago I dreamed I was planning for pregnancy and hanging up newborn girls clothes. And now the dreams circle around another person?  Also I am working in the dream and dealing with some issues at my job that I would usually deal with (as it seemed very real).

To see yourself at work in a dream is an indication that your have anxiety about your current task or project. It may further indicate a need to "get to work." There may be an aspect of your work life that you have been neglecting. Consider finishing any open projects.

Interesting, I know I am really trying to organize and maintain some things at my job. Hopefully they will make my job easier and also help with entertaining the kids on a daily basis. Whew--I wrote a lot.

Ciao.