9.09.2010

Those crazy dreams...

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was out and about with hubby, we were at some sort of ....thing. LOL, I can't recall where we were but it was like we were just walking around downtown it seemed, in and our through random buildings. Any who, hubby was with friends from back home, and he mentioned that he used to do drugs. Drugs?! He said hardcore drugs like crack cocaine and heroine. I couldn't believe it! Then I got super angry, like RED HOT angry! I told him in the dream that he also lied to me about several things like drinking and stuff. And told him that I couldn't even trust him anymore. I was so upset and devastated!
  

To dream that someone is a liar, indicates your growing distrust for that person. You may have lost your faith in that individual. Alternatively, it suggests that you are no longer as confident.


To see your husband in your dream, signifies the waking relationship with your husband and the unconscious feelings you have towards him. The dream may be trying to focus on hidden elements that you are not addressing in your waking life.

Hmm...