9.17.2010

Fridays!

It's Friday! Happy Friday! Which means this week is ending and another week of hope and happiness is coming!

Hubby left last night for his 'man trip' with friends and I wasn't as heart broken as I imagined to see him go. Actually last night after work, I ordered some boneless wings and watched 'Just Wright'. Cute movie and good dinner, I was off to bed soon after that.

Today I do have some things to get done, today is Games and Puzzles on Fun Friday at my job. I think the kids are really going to enjoy some of things that I have planned, but I need to finish going to the store and getting everything I will need. I'm doing lunch with a friend and then off to work for the evening. When I get home I plan on watching a sappy movie and going to bed! I have a love/hate relationship with sappy movies.

Hubby and I have 'baby danced' again this month. I KNOW! We were supposed to wait! TO NOVEMBER! Ugh, you know I'm not patient, who am I trying to fool?! I have started charting and temping this month (I'm serious now, no more playing around!) But then...we are still playing around, because we are just randomly picking and choosing dates. Hubby likes to call it "Baby Russian Roulette" LOL. Men. But any who THE TIME IS NOW OR VERY VERY SOON! All signs in my life point to it! My insurance kicks in October 1, and I have called and clarified all information via them in regards to maternity services which are all covered (FOR FREE!! THANK YOU JESUS!) and then yesterday got my packet about my SHORT TERM DISABILITY! HALLELUJAH! I am good to go. I know it would be ideal to wait until November, but I can't just sit around and wait, we mind as well be trying while waiting, it might take us a while anyway! But hopefully not!

Well I'm off to finish this movie, eat left over wings for breakfast and get going!
Ciao.