9.26.2010

Feeling off

I hate that feeling. Feeling 'off'. It's so annoying because you just can't put your finger on why exactly you don't feel like yourself.

I've been doing pretty good staying busy, this last week flew by. This whole one task per day is really helping me out a lot! Next week tasks are going to be, of course one day for cleaning the house, one day for washing clothes and watching movie, another day for getting my paint area set up (yay!), another day for library, and last day getting things together for BGC Fun Friday events.

I defineitly kinda hope I'm not pregnant this month. I mean I know that's wrong to say and of course if I were to be, it would very VERY welcomed and wanted, but this month...I just been slacking. I haven't taken my prenatal pills in a week, I've been eating awful. My water bottle got broke at work, so I really haven't been drinking much water. This probably explains my 'off' feeling...LOL. I just want to start fresh! Next month will be fresh and not so stressful! November would be even better :)

Anywho, we have church today, and I'm so exhausted! I get up every morning between 7-8 am and just stay up all day until around 10-11 pm. It's tiring! I need to start taking naps or something. Today I'm extra exhausted because yesterday I woke up 7 am and did my usual 'morning baby obsessing' and then tried to take a nap at 10 am. Hubby didn't let that happen so I went to work at 12 pm to 7 pm! I stayed an extra hour to make sure things were organized. I got off work came home, and then got dressed (all running on no power) I got dressed, and went out to eat with friends, after eating walked to movies with other friend. After that got home around 12ish and PASSED OUT (while attempting to read before bed). And here I am up in the wee hours, doing my baby obsessions and GETTING READY TO GET BACK IN THE BED FOR A BIT!!

Ciao.