9.13.2010

Time is moving...

SLOW!

I know, I know, patience blah blah blah. Really on my mind right now is BABIES! A mere month, 2 weeks and 5 days till then...ahh.

Anywho, I totally got the big red hand from hubby when I announced my future plans of taking art/yoga class.
He stated
"It sounds expensive!" 
And then of course I said
"Only a mere 30,000 pesos! (I think that's 300?)" 
And then he said
"Can't you just do a yoga DVD at home? And paint a picture here?" 

Uhh...

But it is true, so I can still in fact complete those things, just at home. Which is good because honestly I can probably paint a nice picture for our bathroom. The entire wall is huge...and bare. But I chose the theme colors purple, gray and light yellow and it's hard to find anything to go up there. So I'll just make my own (I'm smiling smugly at myself.) I also think volunteering would help, but I can't actually force myself to start looking into it. I would like to work at an animal shelter...or maybe even a homeless shelter? Not sure how I feel about having to commit to something I'm not confident or sure I want to do.

Today has just begun, but I'm already out of bed, doing laundry, cleaning dishes, and straightening the house up. I have to make lunch for hubby when he gets home from work. And then off to work. This pretty much sums up the rest of September.


Hurry November! Hurry!