9.15.2010

How can it be?

That time is moving slowly but fast? This week and last week have zipped so far, but then everyday I feel like time is moving so slow?? So explican por favor? Because it makes no sense to me.

Today is just a blah day for me. I think mainly because staying home for most of the day is starting to make me crazy and then because hubby is leaving for a get-a-way trip with the boys from church. And I think I'm really REALLY going to miss him. Don't ask me why, because several months earlier I couldn't get him out of the house for the life of me. And now I can't keep him home! I'm going to miss him terribly because I don't have anything to do. And it's always fun to not have anything to do with someone else. But it's only a few days, I'll have to put my big girl panties on [where did I put those?] and just deal.


I'm making BBQ shredded pork sandwiches for his lunch [and dinner] and just finished watching Frida off my netflix. I love her, she's so inspirational...yet crazy at the same time. Inspires me to get started with art. But I'm gonna post pone art for a bit, because everyday I have some lame activities planned for myself so I don't go crazy. Today was deal with laundry and cleaning [this is an ongoing project, sadly]. Tomorrow I think is a good day to hit the book store for some $1 book sales and get some good readers. Sure I have about 184,857,582 books here, and 543,563 of those are unread or not completed, but I digress.

Friday, well I think I'm going to clean out my bedroom side table drawers, they get so messy so fast! Saturday, I'm going to work all day, that's good and then hopefully hang out with the other lonely wives, whose husbands have left them as well. And then Sunday GOOD OL SUNDAY! I will meet again with my love <3, I already can't wait and he hasn't even left yet.

I realized that by making lots of daily mini goals I can slowly accomplish something, without committing to a huge project and nauseating myself with the details of it. I hope this works, because even when I do get pregnant, it's just gonna be 9 MORE MONTHS of sitting at home WAITING!

But at least I won't be alone :)
Ciao.