9.14.2010

Yesterday when we were getting high...

You were invited, you would of liked it...I-I-I-I-I know you all too well.

Ok clearly this was a lyric and not my own thoughts :)

Any who basically yesterday was a really good day!

Hubby called me while I was running to the store to grab some ingredients for lunch. At first I was like, OK his temporary job ran out of work for him and he will have to come home early. (This happened about two times last week). But instead he started telling me about a wonderful career opportunity at a company and the salary they offered him! I was elated! We had always said that the amount he was offered would have been ideal, but we never would have thought he would actually be offered that!

So we are extremely blessed! We were both praising the Lord and thanking him for everything he has done for us. Our faith has held true and God has shown me his promises are true! 

Oh and to top off the day hubby received his diploma in the mail! I'm so proud of him...
Yesterday was such a good day.



And now I'm more READY THAN EVER to start the babymakin...