9.22.2010

Quite a dream...

I had a really weird dream last night!!

Hubby and I were at this mom and pops restaurant, that had a hotel connected to it. Well hubby and I were planning on "ahem" baby making, in that hotel after eating. Well I ordered  a strawberry shake because I was soo thirsty in the dream! And I remember drinking the shake and it was not doing ANYTHING for my thirst. I was upset about it so I summoned my hubby to come into the room so we could...yeah. And he said he would be in there shortly, but he never came in! I was HEATED! And very frustrated in the dream.

Also what was also wierd was in the dream I was hanging up a pink babies bath robe on a white hook in the room...it was like I was preparing for a baby girl? Hmm...

The main thing was the thirstyness I had during the dream
To dream that you are thirsty, symbolizes an unmet need. There is an emotional void in your life.
What about my husband avoiding me in the room?
Someone trying to avoid you may represent a feeling or fear of that person avoiding or abandoning you in real life. For more clues, consider why they are avoiding you in the dream.
Why was a hanging up baby girl's clothes in the room?

To dream that you are hanging clothes further means that you are clearing up your mind.
To see baby clothes in your dream implies that you are using a more restrained approach to communicate your thoughts and ideas. 
Honestly--I just think it's Gods way of preparing me for it! But I thought it was funny having a dream hanging up the baby bath robe because in August I dreamed I peed on a stick and it was positive. That was about 2 weeks before I got a the positive. And even though it was not sticky, this time around if I am I know it will be!

Ciao.