9.26.2011

Found my ring!!!

I am no longer sick with it!! I found my ring. I did do my last resort searching today with the hubster. We did all the things I mentioned in my earliar post. Now--this is why God has a sense of humor.

I knew I had to go through the trash bags outside in our bin. I did not want them to be thrown out tomorrow (our trash day) and my ring would never be recovered. I seriously doubted I'd throw away my ring--but how could I be so sure? So I put some rubber gloves on, and wrapped my mouth/nose in a scarf and headed off to the garage. I went through 2 stinky icky bags of moldy food, and old diapers. *gag*

After the ring was obviously not in either bags, I went inside to check the one last bag of trash in our office. I started going through the shredded paper and old bills/flyers I had thrown away and saw a glint of sparkle. I looked closer, and MY GOD, there was my beautiful meaningful ring in all it's glory. I jumped up and told my husband working on the opposite computer that I found my ring! We were both obviously happy.

I know God has a sense of humor, because I rummaged through old disgusting garbage for 15 minutes...when if I would have just looked through that bag first I would not have had to. Ahh.

Well what's the moral here? What lessons did I learn. I will NEVER take my ring off again once I put it back on. OR I will just continue to wear this plain gold band that I started wearing after I lost the ring to avoid anything happening to it again.


Also-- prayer works!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment