9.26.2011

Sick with it...


I am just sick to my stomach. I have horribly lost my wedding ring. I'm devastated. That ring is not just my usual sentiment to my marriage vows, but the diamond is an heirloom from my deceased mother. I'm just purely sick to my stomach.

I last for sure saw my ring last Wednesday evening before I left my office. I remember I took off my earrings, necklace and ring throughout the day. I had all my jewelry on the desk for sure (stupid I know). Before I left my office I packed up all my items and I specifically remember seeing my jewelry and collecting it all in one hand and wanting to toss it in my work bag. But I stopped myself and thought "Well I don't want to lose them or ruin them". So I do remember putting my necklace and my ring back on, and tossing my earrings in my wallet. I then left the office, picked up my child from daycare and went home. That's it. My ring does not slip off my finger so I'm pretty confident I had to take it off. I originally thought that I had taken it off when I gave AC his bath that night. I thought I had placed it on the bathroom sink next to my cell phone that plays Pandora lullaby station while he bathes.But since then my mind is so blurred I can't tell if that really happened or did I fabricate that information in my mind from another evening I bathed him?

I have searched my entire house for the most part. I left the last resort things for today. I'm going to single handedly go through the baby's trash can, and trash took out that night. My hubby is going to pull out all appliances so we look underneath (in case my cat picked it up and swatted it under something). And lastly go through my cat's litter bin to see if she has it there or swallowed it. Which I doubt she swallowed since it would choke her.

I'm just sick with it though. I had my pastors pray over it and they strongly believe I will find it. So does my husband. I have faith it's in my home somewhere. Worst comes to worse...I just don't have it. I don't really care much for another ring. And I'll probably always be upset about it. But I really hope it shows up...this is just one of the worse things to happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment