9.13.2011

I'm back !

Uhh- yes where have I been?

Totally doing the mommy-thing still. And as you can see by my new and improved graphic, done by yours truly--although my husband does get paid to make custom bloggers....I still do my own *hmm*

Well I can't believe it but as of this friday, my little monkey will be 3 months old!! Where and how did the time go so fast?? What's even more sad is that my uterus is already aching for another. WTF? I know I reread my last entries and thought the same thing. Hadn't I made it seem like this was the worse thing ever. Just to turn around 2 months later ready for round 2? Luckily-- I'm on birth control that lasts for about 3 years. Perfect timing, hubby and I agree waiting a few years is best. There's some things we'd like to see be done in our finances, home, and careers before planning the next. But we both did agree that there will be a next :o)

Things with AC are awesome. Whenever anyone asks me how he is, I usually say "Awesome". I even  bought him a little outfit that said "Awesome" on it. I can't help it, he is the most amazing thing in my life. I can't even imagine him not being here and rocking my world every day. He is such a good baby. He just laughs, squeals, and plays with me all the time now. I love it.

I ended up going back to work at 6 weeks...and I was bracing myself for the worst. Putting AC in day care I was so unsure of my choices and whether I was doing the right thing. Well, he's been in daycare for 6 weeks now and IT'S GREAT! I really like his daycare and they are extremely accommodating for our schedule. I never cried leaving him, the daycare is 10 minutes from my job (with traffic, without its 5 or less!) and I just go see him whenever I want! I have the best of both worlds, I feel like I regained my sense of 'self' back and I'm still in mommy mode.

And well breastfeeding....I bet your wondering if I'm still doing it? DRUM ROLL PLEASE (imagine pretend drum roll)...IM STILL NURSING! To the diehard breastfeeders this is not a big deal, but to most women who didn't breastfeed and men that's 'surprising'. I remember arguing with my old school father because he was like "Well how long you gon keep nursing him...you don't want him to be 5 months still doing it!"Oh no. God forbid my child continue nursing on the best nourishment made specially for him like pediatricians advise. I love my dad!

Of course I'm still nursing. I worked hard, through blood, sweat and tears (literally), to get to this point. Now we are easy breezing and nursing is a great experience. I'm gonna be sad when we have to wean. Which we are doing when he is 1 years old. That's the plan at least.

Everything in my life is pretty peachy, and I'm really blessed. I'm really getting accostomed to mommy mode and my new life. But man, I don't miss the old one a bit. Yeah--I haven't been out in forever, and haven't seen a movie in months. But I got the best entertainment here with me every day :o)

The hiatus is over...I'm back. As a wife and mommy. Are you ready? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment