7.26.2010

Baby Desire Blurb #1

Thats right. It's time for me to utilize this space for what it's really for. I WANT A BABY! I just get like this feeling...let me try to explain the feeling. It's like someone is holding me really tightly around my chest...and I'm really just anxious and tired of waiting!!

I know I have to wait but it just drives me so bonkers to the point where I just wanna run into the other room and sexually assault my hubsand. GIVE ME THOSE SWIMMERS!! Sometimes, I actually start to storm over there.

I am trying my best to be patient and make sense out of this incredibly growing sensation within my body without annoying anyone else outside of my cyber blog world. Even more I hate pretending like I'm not interested in kids for the most part, so everyone doesnt badger me about it. But it's so hard and it slips through the cracks at times like today, when I post on my FB status "Babies, babies, babies"

Everyone appears to be pregnant, and how green I am! But I know, that God is planning the best time for me to get prengnat (which I'm hoping is soon, even sooner than we planned!) After a week, I'll be down to 9 months...ironically. :)

Hubby is coming along fabulously, we really have talked about just about everything pre-baby we can possibly talk about, there is nothing else to speak out, without annoying the daylights out of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment