7.15.2010

Work Out Time

I'm still really really excited about my new position as a TEEN DIRECTOR...I just don't know where to start. I guess since I'll need to create some lesson plans...I feel that would get the ball moving. Maybe read some books on how to demand teenagers attention, or gain their respect? That's gonna be an obstacle, especially since they've had 3 other teen directors come and go in the last year alone. I want to be different, I just need to organize myself. I want to wow my supervisor, come in when school starts and have -ish together so that she doesn't have to hold my hand and show me it all. You know what I mean? I'm gonna get on that...somehow. Hehe.

In other news, I'm fat. I have heard countless women tell me
"Once you get married, you will get bigger and bigger and bigger!" 
But I never believed it, cause all these years I could stuff my face and eat taco bell every night and wake up small again. It was like God was given me a start over or reset button every morning. But lately...I think he's been on other errands, lol.

I weighed 100-105 pounds all through high school. Got to college, tried my best to put on weight (I wanted to be thick!) And I left college weighing 110-115. Now I've been out of college for almost 3 years and I weigh 120-125. Now your probably thinking,
 "Wow, she needs to shut up and sit down somewhere cause that's not a lot"
But I am only 5'2 pushing 5'3, and I have long skinny legs. So any weight goes to my tummy and my boobs. I constantly look 3 months pregnant! I don't think this pattern is gonna work for me!

Seriously we need to start working out again. At one point this year I was doing P90X, and it kicked me and my husbands arse's but it worked extremely well. We were eating healthy and really taking care of ourselves. We felt great. And then we stopped cause we got lazy again, *sigh*

If anyone wants to answer: At what age (s) did you start putting on a lot of weight over the years (if any, lucky!) and what exercises, programs, or diets really worked for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment