7.20.2010

Hola!

Como estas? 
Brushing up on my spanish is something I am constantly working on. Since my hubby's family is mainly puerto rican, I really try to learn and use the language as much as I can. I mean when it's appropiate. I don't just start trailing off spanish slurs to my clients in the middle of our sessions--but I try to find little ways to incorporate it. Iwant my bi-racial children to know both languages, it will be rewarding for them in the future.

Ugh, I hvae this annoying thing in my throat. Like you know how when you sleep with the fan on and your throat is like that raw-ey feeling? Like whenever you swallow it feels like you need to push something else down but it never goes away? Does that make sense? It's that annoying stage between a sore throat and irritatation. Sorry, but that's the best I can do.

So last weekend, I was pumped up to start that baby bucket list and guess what? Your right. I didn't do anything. I got bored with the idea while trying to sort pictures. I'm not sure how this baby bucket list thing is going to work. I think I need to revise it. :)

I feel like right now everyone and I mean EVERYONE is pregnant. Some bloggers I follow, friends on facebook, people I see. This must be a common thing I hear many 'broody' (meaning desiring children) women complaining about always being surrounded by pregnancies and babies. At work I am somewhat training the new incoming intern, and she is telling me sooo much information about babies and raising kids. I love the conversations. She answered any and all my questions honestly and she really made me feel pretty comfortable about the whole thing. So if I wasn't clear on my stance on babies, I DEFINETILY think (that I spelled definitely wrong) it's something I'm ready for!

I'm really suprised AND excited that hubby is actually listening to my tales from the incoming intern, and we are discussing the topics and making decisions on how we'd do things. I felt really good when hubby stated:
"So...I guess now the only thing I'm concerned about is Amia (our dog)"

Let me tell you, I could have cared less what he's concerned about our pets, I am simply happy that he feels that he's NOT concerned about other baby related things. I think he is really coming along the idea of it...and that makes me sooo :) The date is still set for June of next year...but my plan to convince my hubby is coming along fabulously!

Other than that, TODAY I have officially completed all internship hours! All 750!! I'm super excited, I am pretty much done with my program!! Just gotta attend a few more in class supervision classes, talk about what I learned, and BOOM. I'm done!! It feels awesome, to be right near the finish line to having my masters.

On my last note (geez, this things is long.) Today I completed my paperwork for my NEW job, which training starts in August. Best news ever? I get benefits (remember, I'm part time) and they PAY for your benefits...meaning nothing comes out of my check. That's crazy, right?! 100% paid premium? Doesn't get better than that. Also I asked them about if I were to get pregnant...COVERED!

I really see things finally falling together, and I could nothing but pray and thank God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment