7.16.2010

Summer days

I love summer, it is by far my most favorite season of the year, I think. I mean spring is nice, and so is fall, but summer just has that all around
"  hey it's summer n i'mma kick it"  --  feel to it? 
Ya know?

What I don't like about summer, is this ridiculousness heat here in the South. You can't even breathe, it's like the devil taking your breath away or something. I tried my green thumb this year and my plants have a love/hate relationship with me. Sometimes I water them, and they thrive in the sun; And sometimes I let them fry (not intentionally!) and they wilt and die on me. I try my best to keep them up. I'm never really good at staying one task AND seeing through it till the end.

That's like a weird fear of mines. I have this ill ability to become bored with almost anything. I once read a Myers Briggs personality indicator for my personal type, which is ENFP,  that said

"ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in situations that are fluid and changing, and that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail."

That very excerpt describes me to a T. And I think it's a good thing, but I also know it's a bad thing, and it frustrates me. That's why I have tons of unfinished projects. I'm suprised I have kept a blog in the past for so long. Now--one discretion, if you read my blog and enjoy it, by all means please subscribe. But be warned, that just because I created this new 'project'- if you will, and I've written in here every day, please don't be alarmed if I disappear for days and sometimes even weeks on end without an update. Just know, I have temporarily disappeared, probably immersed into another novice project which I will become bored of in a matter of time :)

My husband even tells me
"I'm so surprised your not tired of me yet"
Shoot, sometimes I am too, but for as long as we have been together, he is ONE thing I have never got tired of being with or being around. I could spend every day, waking moment with him, and still want to see him the next day. In fact, I intend on defineitly following that through :)

Well, nothing much to talk about now. Hubby and I are gonna grab a bite to eat and head to see the movie Inception. I heard it was mind blowing! 

BTW--I'm really finding it hard to find new friends on here, not as easy as Xanga, I mean I don't see any groups you can join, or how to find similar blogs on here. So occasionally in attempts to meet people I'll ask a question so a reader can leave a comment. Like, How do most people find others on Blogger? What does Blogger offer to new people? 

No comments:

Post a Comment