8.10.2010

Baby Desire Blurb #4

Today is just one of those days. No matter how much I try to not think about it, the thought resounds in my mind all day long. I guess it started because today we had CPR class, and someone in my class is very pregnant. And I watched her while she rubbed her belly and tapped it while trying to sense a kick or feel. And I just longggged for that RIGHT AT THAT VERY MOMENT! I just wanted to run home and jump in the bed with my husband. But he's at work anyway so I'm here myself, and clearly...it's not going to happen. LOL

And then I started doing the most ridiculous things like...wondering if I was that .001% who miraculously became pregnant and just didn't know it?? I always felt that accidental pregnancies are a bit easier than planned ones. Because you already aren't expecting it and you kinda have to go with the flow. When your planning, your thinking, eating, breathing and living ovulation dates, and fertility. It's just not as fun. I actually would much rather prefer playing around now, then waiting to a final date to start 'trying'. I never asked my husband, but I assume that he'd like an accidental too rather than planned. He really doesn't like much planned anyway.

But I have had a visit from AF so...pretty sure that's almost as unlikely as me getting pregnant here by myself right now.

Ugh--I know I sound ridiculous but the good thing is that it doesn't last long for me. Hopefully tomorrow the feeling will subdue so I can try to painfully live out these next few months before we down to the business!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment