8.14.2010

Fire Dreams

I had the craziest dream that I was staying with my pastor's family (in a huge home) and their house caught on fire. They all got into their car and drove away with me running behind. I saw one of our friends, the driver, look at me through the mirror so I knew she saw me running. They still left me. I thought about all my stuff I would lose in that home (suitcases and such). I was supposed to be going back to my dad's house (in ohio) that night too. Anywho, my neighbor came to her door (cause apparently their huge house was where I live) and she was shocked...because I started to catch on fire! I said to myself
"Don't freak out, calm down, drop and roll around on the ground" 
And I started to that, but no one helped me in the dream, not my pastor, my friends, my neighbor. No one. Then I woke up.

This is what I got about dreams on fire:

"Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolize destruction, passion, desire, illumination, purification, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering into your life. Your thoughts and views are changing...It represents your drive, motivation, and creative energy."
Hmm...what about the house and  me catching on fire?

To dream that you are being burned by fire, indicates that your temper is getting out of control.  Some issue or situation is burning you up inside.

To dream that a house is on fire, indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. If you have recurring dreams of your family house on fire, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change. Alternatively, it highlights passion and the love of those around you.
 Wow...that's really interesting...I wonder what I'm fighting, maybe the baby desire? So,what about the fact no one helped me and I felt alone?

To dream that you are or feel helpless, suggests that you are experiencing difficulties in confronting a situation or relationship. You feel that you are unable to take charge of yourself.

To dream that you are alone, indicates feelings of rejection. You may be feeling that no one understand you.
 
What about the fact that my pastor and friends took off without  me? And the neighbor who only stared out to me...??

To dream that you have been betrayed, represents your suspicions about a particular person, relationship or situation.  This dream often occurs when you are having feelings of insecurity and are faced with major commitments in your life at the same time. 

To dream that you are abandoned, suggests that it is time to leave behind past feelings and characteristics that are hindering your growth. Let go of your old attitudes... Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are feeling neglected or that your feelings are being overlooked.

Well, I think I can piece this together...I think a lot of has to do with me giving into God, and really trying to change my life to be a better christian. But no matter what, theirs always that slight doubt in the back of my mind that I fight with. Telling me what if it's not true, and what if things don't change for you. BUT I fight the devil with scripture and keep on going to church, and feeding myself the word. Because faith only comes by hearing the word of God. And I want to build my faith, it's OK if the devil tries to misguide me, HE IS A LIAR!

 Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment