8.01.2010

Something amazing...

Is going to happen. Ahhh, I can't even explain myself or my reasonings. It's just simply faith. Hubby and I have really turned out spirtual life around almost a complete180. The church we've been going to, we both enjoy alot.

But things are really starting to take a turn, because it feels like since we've asked God to keep us in his will, he's been bringing imperative people and instruction to our lives. No one could have planned it like this. Not a coincidence. So hubby is taking the big leap and deciding to go ahead and venture into starting his own career. I have been pushing for this for many months always telling him
"The time is now, do it now"
"Get started right now, because things can get complicated later"
"Do it now!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" 
Finally I sat him down and with some spiritual guidance from within, he decided he was going to jump in and do it. I am so proud of him. He can do anything he puts his mind to and more. And with God on our side, who can be against us?


Ciao.


P.S. I've been having some tense baby desires !!

No comments:

Post a Comment