8.06.2010

Hello, Patience.

So God really does come through in the time of need! I have been mediating, just about every moning but today (and will do so later) about patience and building my relationship (trust and faith) with God. And he has instilled quite a few key things to my heart.

I have become patient. With alot of things. I know I still need to continue to practice it, but I've become patient in driving, cooking, serving my husband (YES, you read right! LOL), focusing on myself, and being anxious about the future.

I'm proud of myself, and I know not everyone including my husband can see the difference, but I CAN! And that's all that I need to know. Mediatating daily on the word has been like spiritual food for my soul...I can't explain how cutting music this week and replacing it with christian songs and Joyce Meyers has really helped. Now I'm not saying that I will never go back to regular music...after this week's fast I intend to, however...I know that I will be incorporating the christian radio station I found and more Joyce Meyer podcasts.

Now, how about the baby thing? I've become slightly more patient with that. Like before I was a whopping 90% I WANT IT NOW...and now I'm like 65% I still want bad...but I guess I can wait a bit longer. Not much of obvious difference, but I haven't been talking about it much around hubby and I haven't been focusing on it a lot. I know it will never go away, but this is pretty good.

Also, so you remember how last sunday I said
"So today at church, I felt myself give in. Give in 100% to God's will. Meaning fighting the human side of me and not wanting to whole heartedly give extra tithes and understanding the purpose of moving forward with God."

We gave a large amount of money to the church this past sunday. Would you not believe that yesterday I got a check for the same amount + more? An old 401k from a job I used to have, cashed out and sent me a check since I never touched it. And it's wierd because I probably would have never actually went to get that money out, even when we could really use that money now!

I'd like to think there's some good from that :o)

Oh. I love my blackberry. I love it.I love it. I love it. Now will I be bored with it in a month? Josh thinks so. Place your bets below.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment