8.15.2010

Wow

I have to remember this day forever. And since I'm documenting it, it shouldn't be that hard to return to. But today started off normal as usual. I woke up first. Took care of the animals, did some internet surfing, then woke up Hubby for church. We played pillow fight and then ate some breakfast. Went to church.

Today at church it was our Pastor Appreciation Weekend. They perform songs and offerings for the pastors to show how much they are appreciated at church. We donated a couple hundred a few weeks back. We already made that money back by the way...

Anywho, we had a pastor from another church come, and he was quite refreshing and funny. But the funniest thing of all, once how today, God answered many of prayers. First...the doubt I struggle with for the past few weeks. The untimely, annoying, and painstaking doubt that clouds my mind from time to time when I get alone.
"What if God isn't real?"
"What if I'm just giving money to people who taken advantage of me?"
"What if I follow all these rules and change my life, just for nothing?"

Those are the horrible, yet human thoughts that flood my mind from time to time. Today...was different though. This pastor spoke about how the gifts of God may come through your pastors. He explained that they are very important and vital to our learning, because God has anointed them to teach and show us better living and Godly walks in life. He explained when you give to them, you are really appreciating them and gaining favor. Now I've heard this many times before. But today was different. He explained that in some parts of the eastern hemisphere of the world many people walk to their kings, rulers, etc and they bow down to them. They lay whatever problems, issues, etc at their feet. This is asking them for permission to be in their presence. If you get up, and they make any sort of nod, smile, or recognition towards you, this means that they have recognized you and blessed you. Then you walk backgrounds, never turning your back from them. You walk until you have reached a point where you can bow again, to thank them, and then turn right or left to exit.

He said with that blessing "24 Every place whereon the sole of your foot shall tread shall be yours" --Duet 11:24 which he said told us every place where you walk, victory will follow. 


He asked if anyone wanted to try this. Over half the church stood. Including hubby and I. We walked to the front and waited while couple by couple everyone began doing this. 


My body began to involuntary shake. I started crying profusely. I was confused myself! I had never felt this way before. My hubby was crying as well. When it was our turn we held hands, and walked to the front and bowed down. I can't even explain this in such rich detail for you to even comprehend the feelings that overcame me. I think I had the holy ghost. And I laid all my problems at their feet. And suddenly understood that God wants me to do this. He wants me to realize these two humans, are not abusing me or trying to scam me. As I saw tears from their eyes and great appreciation and even some unbelief to their eyes. I realized if they were truly false, they would be prideful sitting there and expecting this behavior for us. Smug in their own selfishness. But they weren't. And it was the best experience for both of us. I realized that I wanted to do God's will forever and ever. And that he is the leader in my life and I want to live through him. No more questioning for me. 


Secondly, afterward we went out to eat with friends. During conversation we were asked about children. 

Prepared to give my usual 
"Well we are just waiting until..."
Hubby proudly said 
"Yeah, I'm pretty ready for a baby"


AKDJASFHJAKLGHJLAHJGHJKSHGDFJK!!! 
Yes, this is what I literally did in my head to keep me from passing out on my salad. After dinner, when we were alone...I asked hubby about it. And he confirmed. He is ready for spawn. Wow. I told him I would of preferably liked if he would have told me this in private first, because he's never told me, but whatever! I couldn't believe it. In fact I asked several times, and he kept laughing and saying he thought 'I knew' (how man like.).


I told him...that I have been waiting for him to tell me this for almost 2 years. 

He said "Well here's your two week notice."

Needless to say I was smiling from ear to ear. 


My hubby is ready for kids. That means we are both ready. Part One is complete. Yay!!! SUCCESS! THANK YOU JESUS! Part Two is in the works. Now that he feels ready, I want him to get excited, anxious, and anticipating the big event! I always said after he said he was ready, we needed a few more months to mentally prepare!  This makes the process more exciting for both of us! Not only that, but I guess I better get in baby making shape. I still need doctors visits, dentists visits, easy exercise, and of course 3 months of prenatal pills before trying (and of course if he has a job again and we become stable again). I am extremely overjoyed at the moment, and thankful that God has heard my prayers and my hearts desire. 


Whew, I wrote a lot...but it was a lot to comprehend. Like I said, I have to remember this date forever. 


Ciao.